Sunday, January 20, 2013

Falling in Love for the 2nd Time ♥



Mine :)
The moment when you fall in love is when you will always think about that person. The people who always make you feel high with all the treats. That person who always accept you naturally, accept for who you are and always find a way to make you happy every single moment that you have with her/him. Love can change people from good to bad and bad to worse and from worse can change back to the good one. Nothing is impossible for love. People who are truly fall in love with their partner will always find a way on how to spend time with each other even though they only have two minutes free time. For me love teaches me a lot of things. From love I learn about patient, I learn how to cry, how to feel the pain, how to feel frustrated, how to gain confidence, how to look fabulous for him, how to make him happy and how to be more mature. until now when I want to go out with him I will spend an hour to think what to wear and will him like it or not, is it suitable with him, will he proud of me and so on, but I will end up wearing something that simple and he will just smile and give me a looked and start to nag like a nanny Hahaa. But I still love him #facts  :)

Dear love,

    Two years I gain my braveness and confidence to meet you back. But within those two years you don’t know how much I miss you. I really2 want to meet you and I miss talking to you, miss everything about you. It’s hard for me to forget bout everything. Every single thing that I do will remind me of you. Everything bie, can you imagine that in one day, 24 hours and every single thing I do will related to you, sounds crazy but it’s the truth. But egos will not let me do anything to clarify the truth. Only strength accompanies me while I’m alone and still try to forget the past and start to build new life but at the end, it’s still the same. It’s like you stuck in me and no other ways to get out from it. It’s like a curse. I try to hate you I tried everything so that I can eliminate you from my life but the result like a zero. I failed hell yeah! Until there’s one day I’m dreaming about you who come to me and ask forgiveness until I’m cried all out. Like a real thing happen. I thought I’m just crying in my dream but totally I was wrong. My pillow all wet with my tears. There, can you see how much I miss you baby? Yes! I miss you with whole heartedly. I don’t know about you but I just hope that you will miss me too that moment.

  When you offer to fetch me that night seriously I was like okay, we’re done. This meet up is just between a friend and yeahh we still can fix everything by becomes just a friend. Let my egos down and yeah okay we’ll meet after I’m arrived. I thought it can just be as simple as that. I’m waiting for you and when you said you’re almost there suddenly I was like so damn nervous. I don’t know why until I saw you ohh no! You were right in front of me and the moment I saw you my heart says I admit that I really miss this guy.  I was like shuhhhh shut up syafiqa and hello remembers this is only met up between friends. But the funniest thing is when I thought you will come to me and hug me in the public and yes for sure it is so wrong. I feel so stupid to think that way huhu. Inside the car I was like ermm what to say and what to do? I don’t know how to react like normal friends with somebody who used to be special for me and still remain that. And then we go to eat. In that restaurant I realize you still the same person who loves to treat me patiently and yeahh again I miss you. and after that we keep on meet each other. I’m so happy. 

On 6 mei 2012 I’m happy and I’m so glad that I still can wish this for you.  ‘Happy 6th  anniversary hubby’. That feeling was superb. You still mine. And the most important is when our family blesses our relationship. alhamdulillah . I love the ring so much 

   So until now I fell like falling in love again for the second time with the same person.
dear love, I want you to trust me I want you to share everything with me and believe me that what ever happens I will not leaving again. I will stick with you insyallah until Jannah. I want to be your makmum, your wife. I want to be your best friend, I want to be your partner, your strength and your everything, 
your Claire de Lune for ever.


Thanks for everything Nashrul Ariffin. Thank you for come back looking for me, come back into my life and come back and be my everything. I love you so much :)  

- hate when people underestimate the things that I will do

- i choose nothing , i was born and this is what i am ( note that ! )

- simple

- loving

- loyal

- will appreciate the person who appreciate me

- sooooo in love with DSLR

- MANCHESTER UNITED FANS

- TESL student

- good listener but not a good adviser

- follow heart too much

- have a lot of wish list

- demanding

- love dreaming

- novel fanatic

- family n friends is everything

- talkative only with the person i know

- want to lose weight before my dream wedding hahaa

- I forgive but i do not forget

- don't start mess up with me because i will hate you forever

- try to get to know me better before you start to judge me


- thankyou for viewing my blog :) -