Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HeartHeartbreaker


is it fun to be the heartbreaker ?

ask urself fellow HEARTBREAKER !

By the way i loveyy dis song ><

- peace -

- hate when people underestimate the things that I will do

- i choose nothing , i was born and this is what i am ( note that ! )

- simple

- loving

- loyal

- will appreciate the person who appreciate me

- sooooo in love with DSLR

- MANCHESTER UNITED FANS

- TESL student

- good listener but not a good adviser

- follow heart too much

- have a lot of wish list

- demanding

- love dreaming

- novel fanatic

- family n friends is everything

- talkative only with the person i know

- want to lose weight before my dream wedding hahaa

- I forgive but i do not forget

- don't start mess up with me because i will hate you forever

- try to get to know me better before you start to judge me


- thankyou for viewing my blog :) -