Monday, February 7, 2011

WEDDINGWEDDINGWEDDING :)

Hello hello hello peeps :)
da lma I x update my blog .. huhuu
busybusybusybusy :p ( konon ) hahaaa ..

hmm I bru blik dri cuti raya cina ..
haishh I week is just not enough for me la .. Grr !
tp this week mmg agk busy la coz my cousin brother get MARRIED >.<
u guys know what , his wedding mmg gmpak gile .. I loike
cantekk sgt … meriah .. their theme of the wedding also sgt suitable .. n the bride . 
OMG ! GORGEOUS sangatt !

p/s : kak nadia u look awesome <3 <3 <3

but honestly la I still not believe this ..  
angah dah kawen ??? is it ??? HAHAA .. 
I’m gonna take time to believe this .. Ngeee :DD

pape pn to

ANGAH 

 KAK NADIA
 
congratulations .. may both of u have a peaceful n lovely life till the last breath .. stay cool n love yaa <3
n 1 more cpt2 la dpt bby .. HEHEEE

p/s : pic2 kawen are still not available la .. huhuuu .. later I upload ..


- hate when people underestimate the things that I will do

- i choose nothing , i was born and this is what i am ( note that ! )

- simple

- loving

- loyal

- will appreciate the person who appreciate me

- sooooo in love with DSLR

- MANCHESTER UNITED FANS

- TESL student

- good listener but not a good adviser

- follow heart too much

- have a lot of wish list

- demanding

- love dreaming

- novel fanatic

- family n friends is everything

- talkative only with the person i know

- want to lose weight before my dream wedding hahaa

- I forgive but i do not forget

- don't start mess up with me because i will hate you forever

- try to get to know me better before you start to judge me


- thankyou for viewing my blog :) -