Thursday, January 20, 2011

WORLD WITHOUT FRIENDS IS SO DULL AND ITS NOT COOL !

 
A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.  
-Douglas Pagels-

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. 


A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.  
-Leo Buscaglia-


Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.  
-Sicilian Proverb-


The friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you.  
-Elbert Hubbard-


If a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do.  Think up something appropriate and do it.  
-Edgar Watson Howe-


The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.  
-Henry David Thoreau-


A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.  
-Donna Roberts-


If I had to sum up Friendship in one word, it would be Comfort.  
-Terri Guillemets-


Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer.  
-Author Unknown-


A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.  
-Grace Pulpit-


The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.


The language of friendship is not words but meanings.  
-Henry David Thoreau-


A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked.


Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. 


  It is the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter.  
-Marlene Dietrich-


Cherish the friend who tells you a harsh truth, wanting ten times more to tell you a loving lie.  
-Robert Brault-

Our most difficult task as a friend is to offer understanding when we don't understand.  -Robert Brault-


We are not enemies, but friends.  We must not be enemies.  Though passion may have strained , it must not break our bonds of affection.  The mystic cords of memory will swell when again touched as surely they will be by the better angels of our nature.  
-Abraham Lincoln-


Yes we are [friends] and I do like to pass the day with you in serious and inconsequential chatter.  I wouldn't mind washing up beside you, dusting beside you, reading the back half of the paper while you read the front.  We are friends and I would miss you, do miss you and think of you very often.  I don't want to lose this happy space where I have found someone who is smart and easy and doesn't bother to check her diary when we arrange to meet.  
-Jeanette Winterson-

               I LOVE QUOTATIONS ABOUT FRIENDSHIP >.<


- hate when people underestimate the things that I will do

- i choose nothing , i was born and this is what i am ( note that ! )

- simple

- loving

- loyal

- will appreciate the person who appreciate me

- sooooo in love with DSLR

- MANCHESTER UNITED FANS

- TESL student

- good listener but not a good adviser

- follow heart too much

- have a lot of wish list

- demanding

- love dreaming

- novel fanatic

- family n friends is everything

- talkative only with the person i know

- want to lose weight before my dream wedding hahaa

- I forgive but i do not forget

- don't start mess up with me because i will hate you forever

- try to get to know me better before you start to judge me


- thankyou for viewing my blog :) -