Sunday, June 2, 2013

Good time bad time

There is always a bad time and a good time in a relationship. For me our good time is when you n me spend time together. You always bear with me. Bear with everything that i want or i wish to. Patiently you will try your best in complete every single thing of my wish list. You willing to do anything just to make me happy. So good to have u in my life. 

Bad time. Hurmm sometimes it comes from me. But you. just only one thing dat still bother me you and us but i'm the most who get distracted always. It comes from youuuu and youuu. 

But in positive way this is might be a test for our relationship. Hopefully we will be much stronger and insyallah until our special day. 
 




- hate when people underestimate the things that I will do

- i choose nothing , i was born and this is what i am ( note that ! )

- simple

- loving

- loyal

- will appreciate the person who appreciate me

- sooooo in love with DSLR

- MANCHESTER UNITED FANS

- TESL student

- good listener but not a good adviser

- follow heart too much

- have a lot of wish list

- demanding

- love dreaming

- novel fanatic

- family n friends is everything

- talkative only with the person i know

- want to lose weight before my dream wedding hahaa

- I forgive but i do not forget

- don't start mess up with me because i will hate you forever

- try to get to know me better before you start to judge me


- thankyou for viewing my blog :) -