Wednesday, January 5, 2011

LIFE N FRIENDSHIP

Babe, I am totally depressed... Several bad things happen to me in just 1 week n 1 day. Y babes? Am I a bad person? Am I not good enough as a fren? U know guys, my life seems so miserable day by day.. How I really wish I can get back our old times... Like we used to have in school.. Ohh GOD how I miss u guys damn much! Y can’t university life’s same with the school life? I wish u guys were here with me so that I can have a good time n my misery will go away... I dun know how I can survive these 2 years more... I’m so lost... I need u guys... HABIBI HIJAZI , NORBAITI JR. n the others , pliss help me ... I'm lost lost lost lost lost lost .. feels like I'm alone .. i want to go home SOOOOOO BADLY :'(
='((

- hate when people underestimate the things that I will do

- i choose nothing , i was born and this is what i am ( note that ! )

- simple

- loving

- loyal

- will appreciate the person who appreciate me

- sooooo in love with DSLR

- MANCHESTER UNITED FANS

- TESL student

- good listener but not a good adviser

- follow heart too much

- have a lot of wish list

- demanding

- love dreaming

- novel fanatic

- family n friends is everything

- talkative only with the person i know

- want to lose weight before my dream wedding hahaa

- I forgive but i do not forget

- don't start mess up with me because i will hate you forever

- try to get to know me better before you start to judge me


- thankyou for viewing my blog :) -