Saturday, November 27, 2010

A L O N E

oke like my main tittle A L O N E ! waaaaaa i'm alone .
what is the meaning of  a l o n e ??
I DONT CARE AND I HATE IT ..  HAHAA ..

 
 and the best part is i'm  listening to a place in this world by taylor swift which is she keep on saying i'm ALONE ! hohoooo ...
i hate you taylor .. grrr !
ouh housemate , cpt la balik , especially to ATIQAH RAMLI !
HAHAHAA ..
and to my bestie also rndu woo nk mkn yg kaw msk hahaa ..
( p/s : you know who u are ) ngee :)
k laa i'm sort of idea to write .. so
HAVE A NICE WEEKEND PEEPS <3

p/s : bru dpt tau kakyong bru deliver bby girl td at prince court hospital .. ouh so happy to hear that .. waaaa nk pegi tgk 
someone pliss come n pick me up .. haahahaa >.<
congrats kakyong n abg ery , ALLAH bless ur family

- hate when people underestimate the things that I will do

- i choose nothing , i was born and this is what i am ( note that ! )

- simple

- loving

- loyal

- will appreciate the person who appreciate me

- sooooo in love with DSLR

- MANCHESTER UNITED FANS

- TESL student

- good listener but not a good adviser

- follow heart too much

- have a lot of wish list

- demanding

- love dreaming

- novel fanatic

- family n friends is everything

- talkative only with the person i know

- want to lose weight before my dream wedding hahaa

- I forgive but i do not forget

- don't start mess up with me because i will hate you forever

- try to get to know me better before you start to judge me


- thankyou for viewing my blog :) -